Chinsporran Elixir - Show your beard you love it and keep the midges at bay, all in one well-thought out, hand-blended, 10ml pot of beardy joy. The best selling beard oil
Marcus Turner "Thank you for continuing to make such lovely beard oil; I've been bought a couple of others but they pale in comparison to yours!"
Maintaining beards of distinction for the discerning and deserving modern gentleman through innovation.
Cahoonas Chinsporran Elixir is the only beard oil on the market containing celtic botanicals like bog myrtle - a native Scottish herb with renowned, natural midge-repellant qualities.
So, the only bites you'll be getting are the salmon on the end on your fly fishing line.
Our soothing elixir nourishes and conditions your facial gorse bush turning it into soft chin heather. Also contains the essential oils of cedar wood.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil;
Essential Oils: Bog Mrytle and Cedarwood
Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil conditions and moisturises both skin and hair
- Helps strengthen skin tissue and eliminates dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into the skin
- Naturally nourishes and helps heal the skin
- A rich moisturiser that prevents dryness and flaking due to antioxidant Vitamin E - known to protect skin cells while soothing eczema, sunburn and psoriasis
- Its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites
- Contains rare, medium-chain fatty acids which destroy micro-organisms that cause minor skin irritations
- Balances skin pH
Bog Myrtle Essential Oil
- This celtic botanical contains antiseptic properties that help to heal minor cuts
- Good, all-natural insect repellant
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Its astringent action is beneficial for acne, oily skin and hair
- Known for its soothing and calming effect on the mind; relieves tension and anxiety
- Great for itching skin
- Cedarwood oil has been in use as a mosquito and insect repellant for centuries
For trade order display packs, details and prices please email: email@example.com